This is a little out of the norm for me, but I thought I would post after reading some recent comments. Today, Disney released the first trailer for the movie called Inside Out. This movie will be coming out in the summer of next year. The movie stars five major emotions that we all feel at some point in our life. Most of us might feel all of these emotions every day. Those emotions are: JOY, FEAR, ANGER, DISGUST, and SADNESS. All of us are human. Part of our mortal experience is that we feel these emotions. What we do with those emotions is up to us. Enjoy the trailer:
- Men are that they might have JOY.
- Pure love casteth out FEAR.
- The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to ANGER, and of great mercy.
- For godly sorrow (SADNESS) worketh repentance to salvation
- Abhor (having DISGUST) that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.